Re: [RC] Camel speed - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 10/29/2004 7:53:14 PM Pacific Standard Time, slchast@xxxxxxxx writes:
According to the article that was attached in a post earlier. They use the "babies" because they yell louder and that makes the camels run faster...really sick!!

Someone pointed out to me privately that Sheikh Mowhatever is probably on Ridecamp and might not like what has been said about him.  My response is "So what!?"

I'd like to see America unleash a couple thousand pre-menopausal moms on these camel jockey, child abusing, terrorist creeps. That'd put the fear of God (allah) into them.  Count me IN.

There might be some of you who don't think that a child abusing camel jockey Sheikh is the same thing as a terrorist, but I argue that they are of the same mentality with no respect for basic human dignity, life or the right to liberty (forgeddabout the pursuit of happiness thing).

Sylvia
(Go Bush/Cheney!)