[RC] Names of Sheiks involved in Camel Jockey Abuse - KimFue

 requesting information about who is involved in the camel racing abuse.  Here are the names of the sheiks in the UAE involved in the camel jockey abuse.  So now we know who in the UAE  is actually ignoring International and UAE law on the child slave trade.

Dear Kimberly Fuess

Thank you so very much for your kind great support in the matter of humanity and human rights.

We would like to let you know that all the rulers and their children in UAE states are involved in this heinous crime against humanity/children

The President of UAE and Abu Dhabi’s ruler, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and his children, The Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoom, Deputy Ruler and Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Mohammad and their children and brothers as well as other rulers of UAE States including, Sharjah, Ajman, Rasal Khema, Fujera, Al Ain etc and their children and other family members have their own Camel Jockeys Camps and very much involve in murdering the humanity.

Sincerely

Nadia Ali

For; Ansar Burney Welfare Trust International