Re: [RC] Endurance riding shoes - Karla Watson

I bought some Rockport hiking boots on ebay 2 years ago and I LOVE them. They are waterproof (a big plus here in the NW) and not too hard/stiff, just soft enough to get off and walk/run whenever I need be. They were very reasonably priced for such a nice brand of boots. Their waterproof quality has held up for a very long time. They have seen a lot of bad weather!
--------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon