Re: [RC] [RC] calm down paste - Ed Kilpatrick - Becky Rohwer

>We re-adjust and move forward and it's worked<

I've found that if mare is starting to take over the decisions during a ride if I just stop, get off and shut her down until her focus is back with me I have fewer problems.  I guess this is a type of re-adjustment.  We have been a team for a number of years now, but sometimes she still wants to get head strong and racy.  There have been days though.......when I wanted to pull the gun out.  :-)

Becky R. - Montana