Re: [RC] UAE - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 10/27/2004 8:15:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, lindafh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I believe it is   http://www.sheikhmohammed.com/

I emailed him as well.

Me too. I doubt this type of person would care what we think of them (we are the infadels after all and kiling one of us gets you 72 virgins ...for all the good that would do you (the old joke is you'd be begging for a pro after 10)   But its worth a shot so I sent him an e-mail too.

We are at WAR with Muslin fundamentalists,,,,wake up and smell the coffee people ...its not going to be pretty.

Now is not the time to wimp out and flip flop...We are a nation that has alot to lose.  Stand up!

Sylvia