[RC] AERC Internationl Team to the WEC in the UAE - DVeritas

I know someone out there can help me with this, so please do.

In the AERC Endurance News, October 2004 edition, on page 11 it speaks of sending a "2004 USA national endurance team" to the World Endurance Championships in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Is this an AERC team?
Is this an FEI team?
Is this a group of individuals selected to participate in an FEI event, so judged by members of an AERC selection committee?
Is the AERC spending organizational monies to send this group of horses and riders to the United Arab Emirates?
Am I, as a member of the AERC, being "represented" by these riders in the UAE?
Is the AERC being "represented" by these riders in the UAE?
Is the USEF, through the USET Foundation, only funding the five-week "team camp" for the horses and riders, or the whole evolution?

Frank Solano
8422