Re: [RC] Tucker Saddles - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 10/27/2004 12:01:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok next year I will be starting in endurance riding.  I'm looking at getting the tucker endurance saddle.  I was just wondering if this saddle is a good as everyone says it is.  I ride in a big horn western right now and I don't think it really fits my Tennesse Walker really well and the tucker saddle was recommened for me to get.  Can I hear pro's and con's to this saddle.

Ride an endurance Tucker and love it.  I ride gaited horses and have not had any fitting problems.  The saddle is light enough for endurance and the gel seat is very comfortable.  I have Boz, Sharon Saare, and Orthoflex saddles and like the Tucker beat of all.  Good luck.

Phil