Re: [RC] Horse with halitosis - Truman Prevatt

My guess would be first to look for a bad tooth and then for a sinus infection.

Truman

Vallonelee@xxxxxxx wrote:
A friend called me to say that she thinks her horse may have ulcers because he has really bad breath. I thought that it would probably mean a tooth or sinus infection.  She is calling the vet out but I just wondered what y'all thought was the cause.

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."

--
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
--Benjamin Franklin