Re: [RC] TN trailer tags - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 10/26/2004 11:13:40 AM Mountain Daylight Time, flash_cupid@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just phoned the county clerk.

I live in Rutherford County and they do not charge sales tax on Horse trailers.

I can get tags in one of two options:

1.  $92.00 for a permanent tag that will not have to be renewed.
2.  $14.95 a year and a $25.00 (one time fee to transfer the title to my name)

So depending on a person if they plan on having a horse trailer for a several years (5 or more) then it will be cheaper in the long run to get the $92.00 version.

DaNel Resha
You guys have got it so easy there. We have to pay property tax every year, sales tax at time of purchase and a yearly tag fee. I know other states are more expensive than Utah but I can't believe Tn. How cool. Beccy