Re: [RC] UAE Involvement in AERC Functions - Linda Hedgpeth

Heidi, I'm not going to get into a debate with you over this.   You will
argue and word-play a subject into infinity.

I still remember the Heidi vs TI conflicts that went on and on and on and
on and......

You always insist on having the last word on absolutely every subject.
I'm not going to play.

You said (below) exactly what I said in my post, only you like to make it
"sound" like you're right and I'm....whatever.

I said:
" I agree with the person who said the WEC should be moved to other
countries until the UAE corrects their little slavery problem.   That
sort of shunning just might have an effect because we know how they like
to host these events and show the world what a lavish affair they can
sponsor."

Shunning doesn't mean the UAE can't play with others.  I just agreed that
perhaps they shouldn't host the WEC's AND be active child slave traders at
the same time.   If no other countries will host the WEC until the UAE
stops abusing these children, then that is a very sad thing.   If the UAE
ends up hosting it anyway, then I imagine there are people who will have
to make some decisions about the kind of company they keep, and how far
they are willing to turn their heads the other way.

Linda Hedgpeth
Susanville, CA
lindafh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx