Re: [RC] CTR Rules - Sue Singletary

I really do love NATRC which is the only CTR in Texas Ok, LA and ARK.  I feel very safe riding one of the rides because I know there is someone there for me should something happen to me or my horse.  If you live in an area where no one does the kinda of trail riding you like you must travel.  I can live with the rules.  GOtta love the rule.  May not agree with all but glad to have them .  Sue
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] CTR Rules

That's good old American capitalism at work. Given two options, people choose the one they perfered. The CTR folks evidently didn't refine their product to be more attractive so it just faded away. I must say in FL the CTR organization has done a wonderful job evolving with the demands of the riders and with new knowledge and because of that - the CTR in FL is thriving.

Truman

Mary Sutliff wrote:
Here in western Washington we no longer have any CTR rides due in good
part to the "odd" rules that riders just plain got fed up with.

-

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
--Benjamin Franklin

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->