Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2016 waterproof rump rug - Chipnml

I've gotten a couple inquiries on this...I got my rump rug from Candadian Tacker, and it is wonderful.  My only complaint is I'd like one not quite so warm for when we get rain in the summer.  What I've been doing in that case is keeping it down at camp until we start trotting, then rolling it up.  But I'd like to find something waterproof with a "fishnet" type lining.  Otherwise, the polarfleece lining is great for those horrible raw, cold, snowy/rainy days we get in Minnesota during the spring and fall.

Chip