Re: [RC] Advice on Temporary Home for Egyptian Arab - Lif Strand

At 11:55 AM 10/24/2004, Peter DeMott (937) 478-6222 wrote:
The question is do we just sell Chase or do we look for someone who
might take him until our daughter comes to her senses and realizes that
horses are more important than boys? We also have to consider that she
will be in college soon and will have little time for her horse at all
at that time.

If you went by how I was, the time between 15 years old and 25 years old I was totally not interested in horses. Before and after was another story! I'd suggest selling the horse. It could be that he will grow old just waiting for your daughter's time and interest in horses to return. Of course, the horse probably wouldn't mind just hanging around....