Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2016 - NdurN

In a message dated 10/24/2004 11:19:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What the new
system has done is to segregate the distances, and contribute to the
decline of one.  I don't consider that to be "serving the sport well."
Again, just my nickel's worth...

Actually, we were speaking of "serving the membership" and the current system came about because the members who cared enough to answer the survey said they would prefer a one ride system and wanted a 50 mile distance as well.

There is a new survey coming out shortly and if enough members feel as you do, maybe there will be changes.

Remember we also have 6 or more times more members now than we did in the
"old days".

My 2 cents worth,,,,Probably not worth a nickel

Susan