[RC] Tipke folding "vc" carts - Wrecksduke

OK, change of subject that is not mean, accusational, etc....

For those of you thinking of buying one of these carts.......

www.amazon.com/toolcrib (just got the catalog)..... has these folding carts on sale for $169.99

Not sure if there is shipping charges.

When I bought mine through amazon.com, there were no shipping charges.  It was the cheapest price I found.  I think it was$174.99.
(Ok, its only $5 cheaper, but that's at least a lunch at McD's.)

Melody