[RC] Splint Boots - Candace Kahn

Hi Angie,
     While we are all talking about Equipedic, don't forget that Equipedic Equine Leg Protection incorporates the same technology developed for the Equipedic Saddle Pads.  Equipedic offers the only line of equine leg protection that breathes, lowers the surface temperature of the horse's legs, increases blood oxygen levels while protecting the tendons and muscles of the legs.  This leads to more energy, more endurance, quicker muscle and tendon recovery with the best protection available.  There is more information on my website if you are interested or you can give me a call.
     And, there is no neoprene and no hardware to get rusty.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Products, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467