Re: [RC] trot out - Jennifer Layman

My understanding was the "hazing" was not allowed during a BC judging.  I can not varify this so have been waiting for someone else to post on it.  I too have a lazy trot-out mare I am working with and interested in this thread.

Jennifer

Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ed,
In TX it is ok or at least has been in the past.  I have been out of riding endurance for 2 yrs now but hope to back soon.  Sometimes others, like the crews, will assist to get the horse to move out.  I doubt this is any different elsewhere.  Good luck.  Mary Ann

Do you Yahoo!?