[RC] cancelling rides because of rain - Mary Ann Spencer

Wow, such a response I got to my question but it is good to know as I will be working in CA for 13 weeks and am taking my horse.   Here in TX I have been riding in 90+ temps when a thunderstorm rolls thru and then got hailed on-tank tops and hail are not a good combination!  When there was a LOT of rain, like maybe several inches right before the ride, the RMs have changed the loops and sometimes that meant going thru some small towns.  One yr my horse did not want to pass the blue post office drop box!!  Those were the days before Lyons and Parelli.   Life can be interesting.   Mary Ann