Re: [RC] advice/info - Jackie Hardin

I agree with Ed.  I two-point a lot when I ride my mare (that "waddles") at her trot.  It is almost imposible to post to it (for 50 miles)!!!
Jackie

Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i agree with kat on her description of the pacing movement, waddling describes it pretty good.   as for riding a horse with this type movement, what i found works well, is to stand in the stirrups, butt slightly up out of the saddle, and just kind of rock with the rhythm.     ed

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail ? CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.