[RC] DAL Election - Truman Prevatt

Since my first message (below) I have added two additional names to my list for votes for DAL. The list now reads - Stagg Newman, Anne Ayala, Dinah Rojek, Joe Schoech, Jerry Fruth, Mike Maul, and Betty Baker.

I have one more vote - anyone interested? If so talk to us.

Truman

While I doesn't much matter who I vote for - except they get a vote - I am going to share my choices for the AERC DAL election. Much of it is based on what I know about the candidate. There are some candidates out there that I know very little about, their goals for the AERC, where the would like to see the AERC go, how they propose to manage growth in the AERC, their views on equine welfare, etc. I have only made decisions on 5 so far. I have 8 votes.  If someone would like one of my three remaining, I need to hear where you stand. If not I will only vote for 5. I can't vote for someone I know little about.

I am supporting Stagg Newman, Anne Ayala, Dinah Rojek, Joe Schoech and Jerry Fruth. All these candidates have shown the desire to move the AERC forward in a positive direction, protect the welfare of our equine partners, provide a realist educational process for the membership and preserve and expand our trails. They are all dedicated, hard working people that would be a great asset to the AERC and it's members.

I'd sure like to hear what the rest of the candidates have to say for themselves.

Regards,
Truman

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."