Re: [RC] DAL Election/Joe Schoech - Coujurs1

I have to second Angie's vote for Joe!  Joe is a member of the LD committee and works very hard for the wishes of LD riders.  He has competed on a variety of breeds of horses.  At every ride he is at, he and Tamra do the pre ride briefing.  He hauls the horse scales to most rides.  Has competed, traveled to other regions to do rides.  Is a major trails advocate.  Working in part with Sarah Engsberg and his wife Tamra to put on and improve trails in Tallageda.  The bridges that they and SERA helped build/finance are amazing.  As is his relationship with the forest people there.  As you can tell, I could go on and on.
  Remember, do your research, just because you know someone's name, is not necessarily a good reason to vote for them.

Nina Barnett