[RC] White hairs, pressure points - Candace Kahn

Hi,
     I wanted to let you know that the white hairs are caused by pressure points from your saddle.  These pressure points block arterial blood flow to that area.  Any heat buildup from using the wrong pad will exacerbate the problem.  The white hairs indicate this problem and if not corrected will lead to gall spots and without treatment turn into collagen bumps which are subcutaneous tumors.  The typical treatment for these tumors has been to freeze them or burn them out and then wait for them to reappear.
    So what do you do.?  You need a good saddle pad that doesn't cause heat buildup and pressure points.  I use and recommend the Equipedic Saddle Pad.  What makes this pad different are the fibers used.  The Conforpedic inserts when warmed by your horses body flow under your saddle thus eliminating pressure points unlike gel pads that are encased in an impermeable bladder that not only can not breath and dissipate any heat but also gets denser and harder as the gel is pushed away.
     The Holofiber used in the Equipedic Pad has been proven to increase oxygenated blood flow up to 30% eliminating white spots.  It can actually help to reverse white hairs by its capacity to increase the blood flow.
     So the benefits of the Equipedic Saddle Pad are an increased blood flow in your horses back, lowers the body surface temperature of your horse, and helps eliminate saddle fit problems and pressure points that lead to white spots and scaring.
     Hope this helps.  If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or visit my website for more information.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467