Sent: 10/18/04 8:58:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] hit piece from Eric Drew

Seems he is the only one to have gotten the e-mail, supposedly through RC. I did not get it and am curious to see who else got it, privately of course. To keep this endurance related, I am going to check out the cost of the saddles as I have checked the web site and like what I saw. I never would have checked had it not been mentioned by Eric that he would not purchase product from her. If someone has the post from Katee, please mail it to me, again, privately. Thanks, Beccy