[RC] Del Valle Vulture Venture - teenabelle

WOW What a great ride we had Saturday the weather was great and the trails were well marked, I like to Thank Jane Cloud and Linda Rogers for such a great time , they helped everyone with there needs and put on a great ride Thank you for all the volunteers for the wonderful job they did you all were great. This was a challenging ride but worth while the footing was great. I’m not much of a writer but I will say I will do this ride again next year and Thank You for such a wonderful ride.

Teena Padilla