[RC] Wondering when I'll be able to ride again... - B. L. Kossowan

Have courage, sister. I've seen a few of my riders go through the surgery - some with pretty radical after-effects, and all have been able to return to their normal routine after a period of healing and readjusting. The hard part was to take it easy during the recovery period. For endurance riders, this means finding the horses a new job to keep them working while you rest. Out of respect for their privacy, I will say that those who were at the top of the game before have returned to full strength and in some ways better because they are no longer coping with the problems that led to the surgery in the first place. I think this is the market the needlecraft companies really like to exploit, because all of these women were pretty well confined to their homes for at least a few weeks.

Happy Trails

Brenda K.