Fw: [RC] Wondering when I'll be able to ride again... - Lori Greene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Wondering when I'll be able to ride again...

I had my surgery last November, I didn't fair too well after mine.  I ended up having a "mass" taken from the underarm that Feb. after.  So, I had mine very close together.  All's I can tell you, is that spring, just leading my horses across the barn lot to the field took everything out of me.  Took me a while feeling normal riding.  I could feel it when I mowed the lawn, etc.  So all in all for me, about 5 months.  I finally do feel like "myself" but I'm pretty much near my year marker.  I feel for you, take care, and don't do too much, you don't want to pull anything, that you'll pay for later, so take it very slow, and "feel" what's going on as you do it,  and don't over do it...

best of luck,
lori