Re: [RC] 8K Icy - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Darnit Turman!!!!!  You bet me to it....I also wanted to know if that meant he could "untie the knot".   Don't let Joel know I asked this....or Otis, he (Otis) will just hold it over my head.  :))

Congrats again!!!!!  I am always amazed at what those little guys can do.

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,

Since your a lawyer does that mean you can also handle the divorce when they sober up and see what they married?

Congrats on trotting your gaited horse past 8000 miles.

Truman

Oldwaggy@xxxxxxx wrote:
Remington, my four gaited 13.3hh Icelandic gelding riding partner, has now trotted by the eight thousand AERC endurance miles mark for his career.  I usually like to celebrate in some way when he gets another thousand miles.  Last time, I shared the recipe for a new cocktail I invented, the Pony Express.  This time I got ordained to perform wedding ceremonies for my friends and whoever.  So if you want to get hitched at an endurance ride, you need to supply your fiance (or just someone you got drunk with the night before) and an official marriage license, and I can tie the knot for you.

John Parke

--

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Do you Yahoo!?