[RC] [RC] marking paint - Mickie Newnam - LaBrake, Denise A

Hi Mickie,
My company sells a product call Sprayon/Krylon (new name is Diversified
Brand)whom  very good marking paint for outdoors. It's solvent based. They
actually have the spray up or down cans as well. You can get it in gallon
paint on or aerosol. I have seen it in yellow, orange, blue, & green. I'm
sure there are other colors.
I ordered a few samples if you want to email me your address. I may take a
week or two to get samples but I think it will be a long term product you
will use year after year.
If you wish to buy it after you try it, you can order through my company in
your local area. Look up Kaman Industrial Technologies. If you tell me the
city, I can find the nearest location to you and email you the number.
I used it to mark my property line once and it lasted a long time. More then
one/two seasons.
Denise
KY
denise.labrake-kit@xxxxxxxxx
*********
Since so many distance riders are involved in maintaining trails, I know I
should be able to find the information I need. I'm helping on the local
trail system, and we're needing to re-blaze the trails. The orange paint
used on one loop is not a problem; it lasts quite well. But the woman
organizing the project is having trouble finding yellow paint that will last
for use on another loop. Does anyone have any recommendations for a brand of
marking paint that will last? It's not only a good thing for all the riders
who use the park, but we hold a CTR there every year and at times have had
vandalism of markers so the blazes really help. We'd prefer a brand that
could be picked up as needed from a local chain (hardware or home
improvement type), but even if we need to order it that would work. The main
things are that it is bright yellow and long-lasting. Thanks!
Mickie Newnam
Ohio

Denise LaBrake
Kaman Industrial Technologies