[RC] mionors at Tevis, HA! - Nancy Reed

With all the brouhaha about kids and Tevis I thought many would get a kick out of this. My daughter is in 7th grade (God help me) and is learning about cell division.  She has to memorize the different phases and came up with the following,  I pee merrily at Tevis.  I =interphase, P = prophase, M= metatphase, A = anaphase and T= telophase.

Nancy Reed, Lazy J Ranch, Elfin Forest, CA