[RC] Nationals and Treatments - KimFue

I was at this ride and I know two riders that had their horses treated that did NOT get caught in the moment.  They were riding much more conservatively then normal, were taking weather conditions in consideration, and were monitoring their horses through out the entire ride.   So  out of the 6 or so that were treated I know 2 that were trying to ride to the conditions.  I wonder how many of the other  treatment horses that I did not have personal knowledge about were riding the same way?  Sometimes even with the best intentions and caution unusual weather/trail conditions can take it's toll on your horse.

Kim