Re: [RC] EN Cover - Mandi

Here I've been thinking that maybe something is/was wrong with Endurance News b/c we haven't received ours!   And now I'm missing out on the great picture :(
Well, I can't wait to see the great photography, Lynne.
Amanda

Nancy Sturm <nsturm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been so in awe of Becky Spencer's world class dismount, vet card in hand, that it just dawned on me that Lynne Glazer got an incredible photo there.  How did you do that Lynne?

Nancy Sturm

Nancy Sturm
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Do you Yahoo!?