[RC] New horse board - Chris Paus

Just what the world needs, another horse board, eh?
Last week, I asked if there were any BBs with an
emphasis on endurance and CTR. I didn't really find
any viable ones. so I've created a new one. Here's the
link. Sign up is free. You are under no obligations at
all to be a member other than to play nice!

http://bayrab.proboards37.com/index.cgi

So far, this is a general purpose horse BB, but I'd
like to build topic related boards as interest
warrants..

I'm hoping this one will be informative and fun and
even provocative without being nasty and ugly! There
are a certain few people in the Net world who will be
banned if they come here and stir up trouble, but I'm
hoping this can be a fun place for us all...

If we get a lot of interest, I can divide the board
into topics.. such as horse related and not horse
related. If lots of my endurance and CTR buddies want,
we can have a separate board to talk about distance
riding.

Please drop by and say hi. There are lots of cool
board tools to jazz up your message... emoticons,
photos, URL links, etc. If you want to sell or trade
stuff, we can try it on the board, but if it gets out
of hand, we'll create another board for selling stuff!

for now, we'll have to live with ads. It will cost
$6.99 per month for 50,000 views per month if we want
an ad free board. If we get enough interest and some
donations, we can get rid of the ads! For now, I'll
leave them until I see how this goes...

Please stop by the board, introduce yourself, start a
new thread, post pictures of yourself and your horse,
whatever!

If you don't have your own horse, that's OK. The only
criteria is loving and wanting to be around horses!

I would caution you, this is the Net... be careful
about divulging too much personal information....

chris

P.S. I am open to constructive criticism. Being brand
new to board administration, I welcome suggestions on
fonts, colors, etc. I'll change as much as Pro Boards
will let me change.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus