Re: [RC] advice regarding trucks - Ag47xAu49

My truck, 1992 Dodge Cummins, was sold to me at $3,000 above the high blue book value in 1998. You may say that I was a fool but I was the 2nd person to look at it the same day it came out in the paper, of about 30 who looked or called on it the first 3 days. We were the first to call and say we wanted it and we had cash in hand. The guy that looked at it first called 30 min after us to say he had secured the loan, just 30 min too late. Some trucks, especially ones with Cummins engines, will not follow the rules of the Blue Books that are out there. Beccy in Utah, who is still very happy with the truck, now with 161,000 mostly pulling miles.