Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis 2005/ jamie - Merryben

I remember one time at the old Ft. Churchill ride there was a kid we ran into on the trail that did not seem to have a sponsor anywhere.  We caught up with her at the water stop and she was whining and bitching at her mom non stop.  After the 50 Stephanie and I were at the finish vet in waiting for Heather to leave on the last loop of her 100 and here comes this same kid... Mom this and Mom that, ordering her poor mom around and finally I just looked at her and said "are you still whining and complaining?  You are lucky I was not your sponsor, I would have left you out there before lunch."  The look on that kids face was priceless.  I think her mom liked it too....mb