Re: [RC] GPS units - Dixie

Hello, I've been looking at the gps' on ebay for a friend...the garmin 201 I have and love its' features...I don't have it all understood, but the rechargeable batteries last 15 hours...the 101 is little less money....has all the features of the 201, except you buy batteries for it and it doesn't have the pc capabilities...that is the 201 saves your info and you can download it to your computer...that is an option I'll likely never use...but paid for.  I haven't tried any other, but know my friend doesn't like the horseometer.  ebay had 26 to choose from this morning with buy it now options starting at $89.