From: A. Perez
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 7:55 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] standing to mount

  Idiot Boy often will not stand for me to mount, especially if
we are out on the trail in the middle of a ride and I've gotten
off to adjust tack.  After trying repeatedly (and failing) to
get him to stand near a log so I could re-mount a couple of
weeks ago, I decided to try mounting from the off side
(something I don't usually do).  Darned if the Idiot didn't
stand good as gold... guess he didn't realize what I was up to!
I don't know how long it will take hom to get wise to that
trick, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

And the next horse I buy will not be 16.2!  Gravity seems to be
getting stronger as I get older!