Re: [RC] [RC] Fear when mounting/dismounting - Sundaez

In a message dated 10/7/2004 10:34:11 AM Pacific Standard Time, greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
*I can still do it, but my height limit now is about 15.1....here is how I
do it:>>

I used to be able to do that when I was like 20. No way now! LOL I thought I ws so cool jumping on my mare bareback that way...until one time I did go all the way over the other side and landed flat on my back...on concrete. Of course it just knocked the wind out of me...got back up and hoped right up. If it happened now I'd probably make a big deal out of it and go to the hospital.

Mel