[RC] Tennessee - Howard Bramhall

Well, I'm out of here. Finally. Waited for 3 hurricanes to pass through, and my Motor Home repair shop to fix the broken down generator in my RV, which got too much use this summer because FLORIDA HAS NO ELECTRICITY.

Wife had given me ten days to get up there, cut down some trees, put up some fence, smoke out some chiggars, and see how many ticks my dogs can get on them in that short (or long) time span and then come back (do I have to?). No, I'm not taking any horses this time (I wish I was) because this ground is so darn hard at my new place I can't even get those portable pen plastic holder things that I've used at endurance rides in the ground. And my vet still hasn't returned from her last hurricane evacuation (man, I'm starting to get worried) so, no Health Certificate for me.

Got a new chain saw. $99.99. God love Wal-Mart. I don't even care if this thing is made in France and is a pain in the butt to start, I plan on cutting down every damn pine tree (ticks live pines in Tennessee) that's on my new yard. All of my pines in Florida now point to the west so, I don't want one of them up in Tennessee. Anything up there that reminds me of the summer I've just been through is coming down.

So, please don't write to me for awhile because I won't be able to answer and my feeble hotmail site only allows me 2M bites, which fills up daily because some of you on here sure do talk a lot (that's funny coming from me, don't ya think?). And, yea, I got that Florida has moved between Montana and North Dakota email humor already from so many of ya'll, so, please,don't send that one to me anymore. It eats up a lot of bites on my feeble email site and I do get the joke. haha.

Florida has moved, at least for ten days, but I don't need to go to Montanna. Tennessee is far enough. Ten hour drive and I'm taking both of the puppies. Not sure how that worked out but the wife said that if she has to take care of 6 horses I'm getting the dogs. Ruff and Diamond are in for a real treat. I think I'll try my blind man with two puppies trick at the Rest Stops along the way just for fun. Southern wimmen love puppies!

AWAY I GO. Hope I remembered to bring enough long pants, plenty of beer, and enough water to bathe at least once or twice while I'm up there.

I hope I freeze. Bring on the cold. I've had 8 months of 90 degrees (global warming seems to live in Florida along with Global humidity) lately. Forecast, in Bybee, TN calls for 46 degree lows and 74 degree highs. I LOVE IT!!!!! We're still getting 88 here in Daytona (stop with this madness) and it's friggen October.

As our Special Ed President says, "Bring it on (the cold)." I got some gloves, long johns and two puppies to keep me warm at night.

cya,
Howard (man, I acutally hope I see some snow in those mountains; I love those Smokys)