[RC] Fwd: Endurance ride? - SandyDSA

In a message dated 10/4/2004 6:51:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, webwrangler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Are you going to Davenport endur. ride? I have a friend (and her horse) that needs a ride. Would share gas etc. Let me know.

I wanted to post this for a friend who asked me if we were hauling to this ride from the Malibu area. We are not hauling; in fact, it is Homecoming for my daughter, so it iwll be a quick turnaround just to go for w hile for me, no trailer involved. If anyone can help, let me knwo and I will put you in touch with her. Thanks!

San

--- Begin Message ---
Sandy;
Are you going to Davenport endur. ride? I have a friend (and her horse) that needs a ride. Would share gas etc. Let me know.
-Cyrena

--- End Message ---