Re: [RC] Arab/Pasos or Arab mule opinions - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 10/5/2004 8:34:49 AM Mountain Daylight Time, brio_gal@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
They are gorgeous
creatures and that made me start thinking about Arabian mules.  My "cowboy"
friends said someone would have to be crazy to breed that...you can imagine
their reasons...but wouldn't an Arab mule be perfect for the mule riding
endurance people?
I  have a good friend that had an Arab mule that was the best he has ever had. He adored this boy. Too bad he got out of the fence and was hit by a truck. As with any horse/mule, but I think even more so with mules, the way they are started/finished is essential to the animal they will be under saddle. Arab mules tend to be very pretty, as far as mules go. Beccy in Ut. where Mules are very popular.