Re: [RC] Arabians and/or Andalusians - Truman Prevatt

There is a rider in the SE that is literally cleaning up on this cross.

Truman

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
There was an attempt years ago to create what I considered a part bred - called the Aralusian. The "organization" was neother organized nor responive so we just belw it off. Too bad since a few horses who HAD been produced in those few years were actually pretty nice - lighter than Andies but a bti more solid, maybe slightly taller than Arabians. Oh well - nice try!

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."