[RC] Re: [RC] [RC] ? [RC] [RC] ? ultium and other hightechfeeds - Lif Strand

At 03:31 PM 9/29/2004, Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
I go along with the KISS principle (Keep it simple, stupid!)  Grass, oats,
corn, beetpulp, oil, Vit E/Se (because of where we live).   I mix the grain
myself in a cement mixer.

I feed even simpler here - grass hay, alfalfa hay, beet pulp (some of that in pellet form so it can be soaked for older horses).

Period.

Horses are shiny, happy, healthy. Barefoot too!

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/