[RC] Flies and Eating - Kathy Copeland

Title: Flies and Eating

Well I have used the fly predators for years and they work great.  As for eating on a ride, well we tried all that healthy stuff and just couldn't take it so we went back to our Coca Cola and Snickers or some kind of chocolate bar at the vet check.  It works great for us and we figure it is our primary driving force to get there.  We do drink PowerAde on the trail and emergen-C if we think we need it.  Hey if they feed us cheeseburgers and fries at the vet checks we would eat that too.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland