[RC] [RC] removing manure from paddocks serious business! - sherman

I love the pony idea!  Of course, you'll also have just a little bit more manure to pick up also. And what a great way to train a pony to drive.....I think I may have to try it with the pony that lives here (not mine). We could probably put kids in the barrels, too, if they're stable enough.

Kathy