From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:37 AM
Subject: [RC] FYI Llano Estacado Riders Stuck at Ride Site

Please Reply to: Rachael Weber rsweber@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wish to pass on word to people who have family or friends at the Llano Estacado Ride near Amarillo TX.  With extreme weather conditions from Ivan, the riders are stuck at ride site and cannot get rigs out until ONLY accessible road is usable.  Riders/horses are all OK and are at no risk but earliest hope to get them out appears to be this upcoming Thursday (9/30).  Food and water is being airlifted to them.  This information is provided by the Lake Meredith National Recreation Office.