[RC] CA earthquake - Lif Strand

That earthquake's epicenter was pretty close to Paso Robles, apparently only 20 miles. Everyone OK around there? I sure am glad I don't live in earthquake country any more. I was pretty traumatized by the Loma Prieta quake. (This, from someone who lives a mile away from a cinder cone - dormant, mind you. Dormant, dormant, dormant.).

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/