Re: [RC] Hurricane Jeanne-last post - Jackie Hardin

Hi Becky.  I hope everything went well.  We only lost power for 2 days this time and no structural damage.  I saw one of the news reporters in Clermont.  It looked pretty bad.  Let us know how you are when you get a chance.

Take Care,
Jackie

Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey All,
Please say a prayer for us-
This time, we are in the direct path of hurricane Jeanne... We may experience between 85-90 mph sustained winds at our place. Worst part is we live in a 15 year old mobile home (that is in in pretty good shape and well-built).
Best part is that both my husband and I have to go to work tonight at Disney on our respective ride-out crews again, so we should be safe.
Always exciting to take care of and feed 81 head of horses in wind like that!

Wish us luck...
Becky in Clermont

Do you Yahoo!?