Re: [RC] bathing problems - Ed & Wendy Hauser

".... warm water at the barn is high on my to do list.  How much of a project is that?   The well is right outside my tack room and the pressure tank is inside.  Hot water in the house is not very far away...."

In WI many barns had hot water for milking years before there was hot water in the house.  I have friends who talk about bathing for their High School Prom out in the barn

In your case the easy solution may be to install a water heater in the pump room.  Check with Lowes or Home Depot.  If I remember correctly both sell instant water heaters that run on propane.  Instant water heaters do not have a tank and only heat when needed.  They are ideal where heated water is needed only every now and then.

Ed.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875