[RC] Boa Boots and straight hooves - Lori Bertolucci

With all this talk about Boa Boots, I was wondering if anyone knows how they work on a horse with hooves that more resemble a mules hoof than a horses hoof?
My gelding was born with club feet on both front hooves. He had surgery to correct this, and is doing very well, but now has very straight, no flair, hooves. Definitely reminds me of a mules hoof. I am pretty sure an Easyboot will have trouble staying on, but what about these new Boa Boots?
Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Lori B.