[RC] elytes before leaving the stop... - Jenna Pywell

i dunno about gina but i personally do not elyte till right before i leave b'cos one of my horses will NOT eat or drink if i elyte at the begininng of a hold...so it whats for us to do it at the end of the hold.

...I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...they say that my demons can't go there, so i got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...(Tori Amos)

poisonousdwarf@xxxxxxxxx
*** Jenna ***